Protect your account with 2 step verification!
Google Authenticator — is a software-based authenticator by Google that implements two-step verification. generates a six- to eight-digit one-time password which users must enter in addition to their usual login details. This increases your security, an attacker can not do anything if he learns your username and password, because, for example, one-time codes are generated only on your phone! How to install Google Authenticator to your phone?
1. Go to your personal account
2. Click the button Google Authenticator.
3. Scan barcode or manual entry using a key.
4. Enter a code from Google Authenticator application and push the button Activate.
5. For deactivate the 2 step verification, enter a code and push the button Deactivate.