Update TM bot 39.7
1. The program will send an email notification about each attempt to launch it on its own (if the program was stopped by a non-user) if the Autostart and Change status (notification settings) checkboxes are active.
2. Duplicates are displayed for sale with the checkbox off "Put up duplicates" - fixed!
3. Steam price is not displayed in the Inventory table - fixed!
4. You can not see an item on the market if it is deleted c_i in the Exception.
5. In the menu How will sell How will buy, the function Create a buy order has been added.
6. Files steam and market increase in size - fixed!
Settings are compatible. If you are loading your settings, then check your settings so that, for example, some parameter suddenly does not turn out to be 0 or empty.
Re-enter the settings if you think the program is working somehow wrong. Did not help? Write to those. support in your account.
We advise you to run all the tests available in the program before starting. Start by showing what and how the program will buy/sell. Then the test for creating purchases, see the result on the market, then the test update purchases and so on.
Take your money seriously, remember that according to the user agreement: 22. The company is not responsible for expenses received through the use of the Company's programs. If you do not agree with this, then do not use the program
TM bot: webdivision.pro/services/tm-bot
TM bot manual: webdivision.pro/manual/software/tm-bot/intro
You need to login to create comments.