Update TM bot 39.3
2. Added the Steam table to the Base, where you can see at what price the item is sold in the Steam market.
3. Changed table search, symbol "|" no longer stands for «OR».
4. Sorting in tables is reset when prices are changed or deleted — fixed!
5. Added checkboxes «Remove all from sale before run» and «Remove all purchase before run».
6. Added the [minDupSale] parameter — this is the minimum price for a duplicate (parallel cards).
7. Changed the default script «Updating the sales price every second».
8. Improved internal module for downloading information from the market.
Settings are compatible. If you are loading your settings, then check your settings so that, for example, some parameter suddenly does not turn out to be 0 or empty.
We advise you to run all the tests available in the program before starting. Start by showing what and how the program will buy/sell. Then the test for creating purchases, see the result on the market, then the test update purchases and so on.
Take your money seriously, remember that according to the user agreement: 22. The company is not responsible for expenses received through the use of the Company's programs. If you do not agree with this, then do not use the program
TM bot: webdivision.pro/services/tm-bot
TM bot manual: webdivision.pro/manual/software/tm-bot/intro
You need to login to create comments.