1) CPU shows how much the processors is load as a percentage.
2) DISK THROUGHPUT is the measurement of how fast (per second) your storage read/write data.
3) DISK IOPS (input/output operations per second) is a performance measurement of your storage which measures the amount of read/write operations your storage do in a second.
4) NETWORK TRAFFIC is the amount of data moving across a network per second.
5) NETWORK PPS (packets per second) is a measure of throughput for network devices.
Rent a server
Reviews of servers
You need to login to create comments.