All in one! Software | Domains | Hosting | Servers
Web-studio WebDivision (hereinafter - the Company) thanks you for visiting the Company's website located on the Internet at www.webdivision.pro (hereinafter - the Website).
Your use of the Company's services, as well as continued visits to the Website, will be regarded by us as unconditional confirmation (presumption) of the fact (in total) that the user independently read and understood all the conditions of these Rules, has no objections to them, agrees to adhere to and comply with them in full. Thus, the user confirms that the Company has the right to rely on the presumption specified in this paragraph in full.
1. Definitions and Terms1.1. Client - an individual who has accepted this offer on the conditions below and has provided the Company with personal information that can be used by the Company for the purposes specified in this agreement.
1.2. Personal data - information related to a particular Client specified in section 4 of this Offer.
1.3. Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.4. Cookies - pieces of data sent by the web server to the browser when the client visits the Website.
1.5. Acceptance of the Offer - full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer through the implementation of the actions specified in section 7. The acceptance of the Offer concludes the Agreement.
2. Subject of the agreement2.1. The subject of this Agreement is the consent of the Client to the processing of personal data and ensuring the confidentiality of information on the terms of this Offer.
3. Purpose of providing personal data3.1. The client provides his personal data in order to:
- 3.1.1. create an account on the website;
- 3.1.2. making payments;
- 3.1.3. receiving technical support related to the use of the website;
- 3.1.4. receiving information about products, services, promotions, events of the Company;
- 3.1.5. participation in promotions, surveys of the Company;
- 3.1.6. using the services available on the website;
- 3.1.7. publication of personalized comments and reviews on goods and services on the website of the Company;
- 3.1.8. for other purposes, at the discretion of the Company, necessary to achieve the goals of the company, the sale of goods and services, increase the recognition of the trademark (service mark) of the Company.
3.3. The Client’s personal data is collected, stored, processed, used, transferred and deleted (destroyed) in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, including Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006, and this Offer.
4. Information to be processed4.1. The personal data of the client authorized for processing under this Agreement is provided by the Client by filling out the registration form on the Company's website and includes the following information:
- 4.1.1. name of client;
- 4.1.2. customer contact number;
- 4.1.3. email address (e-mail).
- 4.2.1. client IP address;
- 4.2.2. Cookies;
- 4.2.3. date and time the website was visited;
- 4.2.4. previous page address;
- 4.2.5. information about the software used to access the website.
5. Processing and use of personal data5.1. Processing of personal data of the Client is carried out:
- 5.1.1. no time limit;
- 5.1.2. in any legal way, including, but not necessarily, using automation.
5.3. Information is transmitted to the counterparties of the Company (postal services, courier services, etc.):
- 5.3.1. to fulfill the order of the Client;
- 5.3.2. to ensure the possibility of informing the Client about products, services, promotions, events of the Company.
6. Rights and obligations of the client, ensuring confidentiality of information6.1. The client agrees not to inform third parties:
- 6.1.1. login and password used by him for authorization (identification) on the website of the Company.
6.3. The Client has the right to change his personal data, as well as demand the removal of personal data from the Company (with the exception of data necessary for the Company to fulfill obligations to the Client).
6.4. The Company takes all necessary technical and other measures to protect the confidentiality of the Client’s personal data.
7. Acceptance of the offer and conclusion of the contract7.1. The Client’s consent to the processing of his personal data is equivalent to his own written consent.
7.2. The Client accepts the Offer, expressing consent to conclude the Offer by clicking on any buttons on the Company's website.
8. Additional terms8.1. By agreeing to this Offer, the Client provides his perpetual consent to receive information about the account, the status of orders and technical and other notifications, including advertising notices, including about products, services, promotions, events of the Company, using various means, including SMS and email, but not limited to. The Client may at any time refuse to receive such information by sending an appeal to the Company.
8.2. When fulfilling obligations under this agreement, the parties are liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
8.3. The Company is exempt from liability in cases where the data about the Client:
- 8.3.1 became public domain and the Company is not involved in this;
- 8.3.2 were received from a third party by the Company until the transfer of such data by the Client;
- 8.3.3 were transferred and/or published in the public domain with the consent of the Client.
8.5. If you read this Policy in a language other than Russian, you agree that in the event of any discrepancies, the Russian version will prevail.