All in one! Software | Domains | Hosting | Servers
Web-studio WebDivision (hereinafter - the Company) thanks you for visiting the Company's website located on the Internet at www.webdivision.pro (hereinafter - the Website).
Your use of the Company's services, as well as continued visits to the Website, will be regarded by us as unconditional confirmation (presumption) of the fact (in total) that the user independently read and understood all the conditions of these Rules, has no objections to them, agrees to adhere to and comply with them in full. Thus, the user confirms that the Company has the right to rely on the presumption specified in this paragraph in full.
1. What are cookies?Our website does not automatically collect any information except information contained in cookies.
Cookies (cookies, cookies) - a small service text transferred from the visited website to the browser of the website visitor. When you visit the pages of the same site again, the user's browser passes the previously saved information back. Thus, it is thanks to cookies that websites are able to remember your actions, as well as preferences (language, font size, etc.), so there is no need to re-configure them when you return to websites or when switching between web pages website.
Cookies can be used to:
- 1) Settings of the content of the Website web pages in accordance with the preferences of users, as well as for visitor recognition;
- 2) Create statistics that help you understand how visitors use the website.;
- 3) Maintenance of the website visitor's session (after logging in), so visitors do not have to re-enter the username and password on each page.
In many cases, browsers allow cookies by default. Users of the Website can make changes to the settings of cookies at any time.
2. What cookies do we use?Our Website uses our own cookies, which are sent to your computer and processed by us solely in order to improve the operation of the Website, as well as third-party files, which are used as a tool for analyzing user interaction with the Company Website. Thanks to these files, we get the opportunity to collect information that helps provide the best services to our users and visitors to the Website.
Our Website uses session and persistent cookies. Session files save data only during the user's stay on the Website, and permanent files save data so that they are available and used for more than one session.
On our Website are used:
- - analytics cookies allowing the Company to determine the nature of user interactions with the Website, track the inbound and outbound traffic of the Website;
- - functional cookies used to activate certain functions of the Website and its settings, taking into account user preferences to ensure optimal performance;
- - profiling cookies used to monitor the preferences shown by users when visiting the Website, as well as to send advertising messages along with information about these preferences.
- - Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en)
- - Yandex.Metrica (https://yandex.ru/legal/confidential/)
3. Disabling and setting cookiesUsers may revoke consent to data processing carried out in accordance with the Policy at any time. To do this, you must delete the cookies stored on their computer using the settings of your Internet browser.
Depending on the browser used, the user can enable or disable the storage of cookies for individual sites or in general, as well as view their contents or delete them. The sequence of actions may differ for different browsers. Disabling cookies for the Website pages may make some functions inaccessible!
4.2. If you read this Policy in a language other than Russian, you agree that in the event of any discrepancies, the Russian version will prevail.